Lower MGP Emissions

Hello everyone. I am concerned about MGP emissions, is it possible to lower the reward rate so that the token does not have as much selling pressure in the future? Many of us have a large amount of MGP in vesting. This can help us achieve good stability in the future. Suggest 20-25% decrease from current emissions.

?

5 Likes

Or better mWOM rewards distribute as vlMGP also, that will be enough in my opinion

1 Like

In that case pools will maintain same high apr and lower selling pressure, it needs to be tested with higher staked/locked amount, price is going down because of lower demand before governance kicks in. emissions should not be problem here

1 Like

Better buy more with cheaper price, instead of waiting vesting schedule. Much better opportunity… If we can vote on this proposal, that means governance is live and at that time price should be several times larger compared to current

1 Like

I think we should vote for the magpie issue because the biggest investor on magpie is the one who locks it is MGP we would want at least double the reward compared to the normal pool.

1 Like

support to give less mgp rewards. long term mentality this help mgp price.

1 Like
  • sustainability in the long term. Agree.
1 Like